It is already discussed before that airplane registration in the U.S. involves a lot of strict procedures set and monitored by the FAA. People do not try the registration process on their own; the trustee is needed for the same. As the trustees are well-acquainted with all the rules and regulations of the FAA, it is safer to process the same through them.
Here are some benefits of hiring a trustee to get the process of airplane registration done without any hassle.
- The foreign nationals who live in the U.S. but do not have the citizenship of the country may not be lawfully permitted for the airplane registration. Through a trust, they can own an airplane and use the airspace.
- There are several aircraft owners who have properties in the U.S. and they visit those occasionally or on a regular basis. They are actually not eligible for the aircraft registration, but with the help of the trustee, they can make it without having the citizenship of the U.S.
- There are many countries that have certain restrictions on aircraft registration and those are quite burdensome for the owners. This is the reason why many foreign nationals want their airplane to be registered under the FAA, which is supportive and have a favorable maintenance of the airplane registration process.
- For the aircraft registration, the corporations or associations must have 75% of the voting interested controlled by the U.S. citizens. But the publicly traded companies including many airline companies of the U.S. barely have any control over the ownership structure. As 75% of the voting interest is not possible for them to collect, they can come to trustees for help.
- There is a solution for the foreign businesses that lease a plane in the U.S. There are many leased airplanes in the U.S. that is operated under the U.S. airspace. A trust helps the owner to meet the requirements of the FAA and operate the airplane smoothly.
- For the owners who purchase an airplane in the U.S. cannot leave the country without maintenance. Here the owner cannot register the plane for the U.S. and also cannot leave it unregistered. The short-term interim trust is there to help them here.
- The repossessed airplanes by the foreign lenders can place their aircraft in the trust for the airplane registration under the FAA.
- The airplanes which are not manufactured under the FAA can be sold in the U.S. There are lots of processes for the same, but with the help of the trustees, the process can be easy and smooth for the owners.
For a reliable service of the airplane registration trustee, you can call us, the Aero Title, to ease up the process of operating the airplane in the U.S. airspace.